Hosted Exchange gives you the opportunity to build on your customer and business efficiency by enabling you to contact, collaborate and share wherever you are and whenever you need to, with a wide range of devices. Work smarter with Hosted Exchange.
Control your costs
Moving to a Hosted Exchange environment means you get all the advantages of on-site collaboration, whilst reducing the IT overhead of running on-site Exchange. You get better control of your costs reducing the need for expensive hardware installations and ongoing maintenance.
Get more for less
Email becomes instant whether on your desktop using Outlook, or from any web browser through Outlook Web Access. Instant email communication extends to your mobile phones too, with synchronised access to your email from most smartphones. It is super-resilient, fully managed, and every email is scanned for viruses and spam before it arrives in your inbox.
With Exchange Server, you are able to share calendars, contacts, as well as documents using pubic folders across desktop, web and mobile platforms.
What you get:
- Exchange 2013
- Huge 50GB per mailbox
- Mobile email “push| technology
- Shared calendars and contacts
- Public folders and subfolders
- Redundant networks
- Reduced IT infrastructure costs
- Instant deployment
- Enhanced security
- No upgrades or repairs
- Easy mailbox control
- Instant scalability
First class support and security
We understand how important it is to provide you with support whrn you need it. In addition:
- All Hosted Exchange services are triple-hosted. The systems are geographically distributed so, in the event of an outage, traffic is switched to a secondary data-centre and services are resumed
- The Hosted Exchange service will be available at least 99.9% of the time
- Data is also backed-up each day on a 30 day retention period